Thursday, March 17, 2005

11:36 to go

Well, I guess it was better than I could have hoped: due to geographic programming decisions, my local CBS station just switched over to the Pacific/Pittsburgh match, meaning I only got to watch a little over eight minutes of my EKU Colonels against the Kentucky Wildcats.

Still, got to see that much, and what I saw looked pretty good. Hopefully, they will continue to play the Cats tight, which could lead to positive national coverage, which could lead to higher levels of recruiting, which means it won't be another twenty six years before the Colonels dance again!

1 comment:

brendon said...

Update: By now, you know the fate of my Colonels. After a valiant effort, where their own turnovers beat them more than a tepid-at-best UK team, EKU lost their opening round game to the Wildcats 64-72. There's always next year... :)