Sunday, October 09, 2005

I looked in the trap, Ray

Tried a new haircutter today (there are literally at least six different places within a few blocks of my house, so figured I shouldn't lock myself in at the beginning of my new hobby), and it was very nice. Nothing against the guy who sheared me last time, but there was something this time he couldn't offer, and it is best explained by paraphrasing from the movie Ghostbusters:

When the hot asian girl asks you if you want to go to the back for a "rinse off," you say, "Yes!"

Before you get concerned about my marriage, it was just that: she rinsed my head. Still, a nice touch, and one that will keep me going back. Just don't tell my wife.

1 comment:

brendon said...

When the Ghostbusters go on their first job, Ray (Dan Akroyd) throws out the first ghost trap, and then says not to look into the trap. Camera cuts to Egon (Harold Ramis), already staring intently into said trap, who pauses, then utters the above line.

The other reference is to our marriage code language, which includes this line for information we're receiving too late. Good times.