Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sunday, Yummy Sunday

What a weekend! Started it off by coming in 4th place in an online freeroll poker tournament (started with 1,800 players!). Best $7 I earned (that's right, earned!) this weekend. True, it was also the only $7 I earned this weekend, but that's beside the point.

Sunday, we tried a fun dim sum place for lunch before doing some shopping (they have fun pictures of some of their menu items here). We've heard really good things about this place, and it was good, but we've had better. The salty pepper fish was pretty amazing, but I am not sure I would go back (the wait was pretty long, although to be fair, we went at the height of the yum cha rush).

BTW, in case you were wondering, I think even Bono would punch me for that title.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Delicious title! :)

Anonymous said...

Once again, very jealous of your culinary options. Bardstown's idea of a new restaraunt is a Chili's and a Fazoli's.

brendon said...

Many options, but no Fazolis...God, I really miss Fazolis...