Friday, February 22, 2008

Feeling old(er), part two...

The Wife got me a Wii for my birthday, officially putting her in the lead for Best...Wife...Ever. With some extra Vegas money (anything I bring back...that's extra in my math...), I bought Guitar Hero III, and have already put the Evil Bunny sticker on my axe. I had WAY too much fun yesterday. Rockin' fun.

And this morning, I am feeling it. Apparently, when you are an out-of-shape, middle-aged man, rocking out in your living room with a plastic guitar is a great way to wrench your back. I have been walking very slowly today, and with each twinge, I damn C.C. DeVille and his vile music (which I am still working on at the Easy level, but had down just enough yesterday to add some extra hip moves while playing). Oh, I'll talk dirty to you, you bastard...



A suggestion to other mid-30s living room rockstars...rock with your legs, not your back.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Just wait till you discover the wonders of WiiBoxing :-p