Friday, December 10, 2004

MAXIMUM ass-groove!

Oh my...it has begun.

I have this working list of semi-ironic "things I really want to buy for myself once I get a job, although once I have a job I will not be able to enjoy as often as while unemployed." One of the top items on that list came yesterday from my mother-in-law as a Christmas/Birthday/Bar Pass gift.

My Xbox.

Yesterday, I hooked it up was playing the included game Top Spin (which allows you to create your own doppleganger, and Brendon Xbox is now ranked 37th in the world, having won three mini pro tournaments and gaining a sponsorship from Adidas...oh yeah!) when my wife came home; I think she said something about playing too much, or how I wasn't listening or something? I'm really not sure.

(Virtual) Pete Sampras, you are going down!

No comments: