Monday, June 11, 2007

Feed me, Seymour...

The Wife and I took advantage of a rare sunny day in the City and took a walk today to the Conservatory of Flowers in the park. It reopened a few years ago, and I loved that the renovations kept the older style in mind.

The special exhibit currently on display features carnivorous plants, which was a lot of fun to look at, but unfortunately, none of them were actively feeding when we were there. I guess it's not like the zoo...bummer.

It's warm (they keep it tropical and moist in there), and it's hard to take a bad picture. Nice afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin especially loves the singing girls in "Little Shop", Conor and Finn love the dentist. Conor just checked a book out of the library called, "Plants bite back," so they would love the exhibit. Great picture.

Jenny said...

That plant scares me.