Monday, September 03, 2007

Goodbye, Sam

I guess it is appropriate that, on the anniversary of the third day after the anniversary of the death of Diana, Bret chose to cut Sam, the people's skanky bitch. I had hoped for a Sam/Jes final two, but now it is not to be. Sam, you lived your time in the Rock of Love house like a candle in the wind...a purple and black skull candle from Hot Topic with a Hello Kitty ribbon tied around it (for the irony, of course), but a candle none the less. I will miss you, even though I have to admit that I agree with Bret that the likelihood of you handling his touring/groupie lifestyle is suspect at best. "Winning" the show for the "privilege" to date a balding rock star from the 80s may no longer be in your future, Sam, but you're a winner in my books.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I will miss Sam too. You just know it's gonna be a Jess/Lacey finale!

brendon said...

You're probably right, as that will make the best television...btw, the "superfan" has been a Poison fan for FOUR years? I'm not sure Poison has put out any new music since the 90s!