Friday, April 25, 2008

Oh Yeah!

I don't want to be confused for a shill for the Gatorade corporation, but if you grew up in the 70s and liked orange Kool-Aid, I highly recommend the new G2 Orange. Just like Mom used to make!

I thought I might be alone in having strong feelings for orange kool-aid, but I was wrong. I don't have quite as many issues about orange Kool-Aid as this guy, but I also had no idea that the term could be used like this. I swear I am just talking about a powdered drink, nothing else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay--I've never heard that "Alabama usage" of the term. Ridiculous!

Also, I have an unfortunate "guilt by association" relationship with orange kool-aid that prevents me from ever drinking it again: I consumed a lot of the stuff at my 4th grade Xmas party, then began throwing up very soon afterward. I honestly don't think the two were related, but try telling my brain to NOT associate the flavor with the event.

Sad, because I love me some kool-aid. (Again, not the drug kind.)

brendon said...

The same reason I cannot eat pumpkin pie to this day...I have a sense it is delicious, but thanks to the unfortunate timing of a flu bug, Thanksgiving, and the texture of the pie, I was so ill that said pie will likely never pass my lips again. Too bad; I hear good things.