Saturday, March 24, 2007

NCAA vids

If you head over to my YouTube channel, you can see several new videos I have posted from my recent trip to Lexington, Kentucky, one of the host cities for the NCAA tournament. As my brackets are no longer worth the paper they are printed on, these videos and the remaining games will have to be enough to entertain you.

This video highlights one of the more fascinating things I saw at the games.



The Texas A&M Aggies did not have cheerleaders; instead, they have Yell Leaders, these vaguely Mormon-ish looking guys who give hand signals to the crowd to tell them what "yell" is next. You can read more about it here, but take it from me, as funny as it is to read about people in the "humping it" position is, it is a thousand times funnier to see hundreds of people actually doing it. Priceless.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Those men scared me.