Friday, July 13, 2007

I don't get it

I saw this sign in the back window of an older model BMW yesterday:


I was (and still am) confused. Is this referring to people getting turned down for credit cards, which seems almost difficult to do lately? Is this referring to people not having good credit histories? More importantly, what would possess someone to put a sign like this in the rear window of their car?

The guy driving had a bad tan, way-too-open shirt, and was wearing several ugly gold chains. No question in my mind: this guy is getting credit!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I don't get it. The sticker.

Anonymous said...

Vague, not at all funny, and certainly not worth a window sign. If you want slightly funny yet still arbitrary and not worth a window sign, a shirt I saw recently: "My sex life is like social security--a little every month but not enough to live on." Still dumb, but always funnier to go the self-deprecating route.