Monday, September 15, 2008

Staycation, Day One

I am taking this week off, not because I am going anywhere, not because I have some grandiose plans, but purely because (a) I have the vacation time and want to use it, and (b) I really needed a break. Hence, the staycation.

Day One was a good one, and pretty much filled with exactly what I am looking for in slow-paced entertainment. I went to the grocery store on a weekday (a rare treat), walk/jogged a couple miles (an even rarer event, if not exactly a treat), and ate a fun sandwich while I watched a terrible movie that I knew The Wife would never watch with me. Good times.

I also played plenty of online poker (I'm in a freeroll tournament as I type this), and other than some chores around the house, the big work today was what you are looking at right now: the new look for the blog. I think it is a little more streamlined, and I like the bigger font and larger text areas; seems easier to read. Let me know what you think.

No comments: