Friday, May 12, 2006

New Google toy

By now, I imagine most people have had some fun playing with Google Maps (I got a kick out of the fact that, at some point, the owners of my former childhood home put in a pool...how many times, growing up, did I look out my back door and wish there was a pool?), so it is definitely time for a new toy.

Behold: Google Trends, for the hidden statistician (say that a few times fast) in all of us. If you need some explanation before diving right in (that smacks of reading directions, but I suppose some people enjoy such things), here is an article explaining how it works. If you are in need of a little geek-out time, you came to the right site. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Raquel said...

Fun. :)

Raquel said...

Found you using that 'next blog' thing on the top of the page. :) I'll post my work when I finish :) Fences.. that's a good idea. :) Thanks